Chamber recirculation volume control is achieved while maintaining a relatively consistent pressure which allows a greater turnover capability for the sterilization processes.
STI blowers are designed and are constructed of stainless steel for Ethylene Oxide and Propylene Oxide Sterilization application. Stainless steel impellers assure the highest level of spark resistance. The complete rotating assembly is dynamically balanced at full RPM to ensure smooth operation. The recirculation blower and exhauster is sealed using a dry seal. No water or oil is required. Designed to meet Class I, Division II and Group B as specified by the USA / National Electric Code.
STI Sterilizer recirculation blowers are relatively maintenance free.
Several are in service in excess of 15 years.
STI introduces a new line of Pressure Rated Sterilizer Recirculation Blowers that are available with these added features:
- Designed in accordance with the USA ASME Codes.
- Pressure rated for full vacuum and 15 psi
- All stainless steel materials
- Dry seal
- Direct Drive
- Designed to meet NEC Class I Division II Group B
- Upon request by the client the recirculation blower will be certified and registered with the USA National Board as a pressure vessel